- We are located at 3700 Alumni Drive, off of Providence Drive.
- Parking is free at UAA all day on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- UAA enforces parking weedays from 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM (after 7:30 PM, parking is free).
- Visitors can use the Pay and Park meters available in every campus parking lot to purchase temporary permits.
- Parking is available in the East Garage (located on the northwest side of the building) and the Fine Arts Parking lot (located on the northeast side of the building).
- All venues are Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant and provide reserved seating options for accessiblity needs.
- Before performances or at intermission, please see one of our ushers stationed near the venue doors if you have any questions.
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters and other auxiliary aids and services are available upon request. If you require ASL services, please notify us 2 weeks in advance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recital Hall Seating
- There is no reserved seating in the recital hall. Seats are first come, first served.
- If you are purchasing theatre tickets for a Mainstage show, you will notice that we have two ticket types: General Admission and Reserved.
- General Admission seating is located on stage left and right - when you purchase these tickets you can only choose the section, NOT the seat.
- Reserved seating located centerstage and allows you to select your seats. This is ideal if you or your guest have accessibility concerns.