WHEN TO ARRIVE
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before the performance time. Coming early to ensures you get the best seats and allows you time to pick up your tickets.
We are located at 3700 Alumni Drive, off of Providence Drive.
- Parking is FREE at UAA Friday, Saturday and Sunday. During the weekdays, parking is free after 7:30pm; between 7:30am-7:30pm you have to pay for parking.
- Visitors can use the 'Pay and Park' meters in front of the Arts building to purchase temporary permits
- Parking is available in the East Garage (located on the NW side of the building) and the Fine Arts Parking lot (located on the NE side of the building).
- All venues provide wheelchair accesible and Wheelchair ONLY seating options and are ADA compliant.
- American Sign Language Interpreters and other Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request. If you require ASL services, you must notify us 2 weeks in advance at email@example.com.
WHAT TO EXPECT
What To Wear
There is no formal dress code for any of our performances – but we're not going to stop you.
Prep for Your Visit
You don’t need to do your homework to have an unforgettable time at a UAA Arts show. But watching video clips or looking through photos can be a great way to get excited for an upcoming performance. Check out our Instagram feed for behind-the-scenes peeks.
Please visit our General Policies section for more extensive information.